Thursday, April 8, 2010

Vegetable Pots



Okay, cheating happens... like when you think the peat pot thing was a total disaster so you rush out to get something big and awesome instead. There's Spacemaster Bush Cucumber, Goldbar Squash, and Sweet Banana Peppers.




This spot here is in the shade. When I had this in full sun last year and the whole thing bombed, I just decided that maybe the plants will be less stressed if they had shade for a good chunk of the day. They will get evening sun though...



I am also happy to see that a couple amaryllis are starting to send these up... None in my grown-from-seed amaryllis though. :\ Shucks. Which means I'll be fertilizing them like nuts this year but I do want to get them in the ground since the flowerbox is warping from their growing mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment