Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Updates on a few things

The first picture is really for my personal record - With the Grown-From-Seed Amaryllis planted in the bed, I decided to fish out my batch of Amaryllis seeds that I saved from last year and re-used the flowerbox. I think this batch of seeds have some seeds from the pink/white Amaryllis too. Who knows. It's all mixed together.



The "Desert Gatherings" update (Original Post - 20th of April). The Century Plant and the Joshua Tree seeds did not grow thus far.

For the Hummingbird stuff, Seeds from one capsule EXPLODED as you can see from the picture below. The pot next to it shows two of the big brown seeds have germinated. All the other pots have done nothing.



My Easter Cactus is blooming like crazy! A picture of a red bloom open. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment