Monday, July 4, 2011

Hiding in the handle of a watering can


It was incredibly hot and muggy out today. After I watered the vegetable pots and set the watering can down, I noticed a pair of eyes watching me.

It's amazing how long the smoke has been lingering in this area. There's fires going on around here in several counties and just when it seems like the air will clear and the sky won't have some rust tinge to it, the air quickly becomes white and the smell is really bad. Central air has to be turned off or the smell gets into the house.

It's also weird to see it say "Smoke" on weather.com. I never knew that status existed until I saw it in mid-June or so. Could sure use some rain... The drought is kicking my butt here.

1 comment:

  1. Aww!! At least he found a cool place to hang out! :)

    ReplyDelete