Thursday, July 14, 2011

Amaryllis Seeds growing...

So... hot... 




Anyhow, a quick capture of my five flower boxes of amaryllis seedlings. Just stick a bunch of seeds in some pots or flower boxes and after a couple weeks, they should start growing.

For personal records:
The two red boxes and the tan box - Red Mother/Red Father.
Two green boxes - Red Mother/PinkWhite Father.

I was also asked about my other flower boxes.... A bit embarrassed to post a picture.


I know, I know. Shame on me! It amazes me how persistent the weeds are. I spend all spring and early summer constantly plucking everything out. Once the temperatures get too hot for me to stick around too long, the weeds take off like wildfire. There's four flower boxes pictured there if you can't tell from all the weeds. ... heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment