Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Big Skink! Oh, and other stuff too.

Amaryllis Bed
 This is the amaryllis bed. The middle big clump are my seed-grown ones. No blooms yet, sadly. The taller plants in the back are the banana plants. So far the main one returned and there's five others shooting up.

Dragon Arum
 Dragon Arum Bloom
The left dragon arum is done sending up leaves. The tip of a bloom is now pushing out!

 And of course, gotta toss in a big skink...


 Tomato plants slowly coming up.

 I dug out my box and I realized that most of the seed packets were marked for early 2000. I tossed them all into the two pots and figured if any takes, I'll do what I can. I was told about using a bag with a wet paper towel to check to see if any seeds are viable but at the time, my mindset was "It gets hotter here every summer and they've stopped thriving in this area for a few years now.".

A better angle. Right away, radishes popped up and I thought they were the only ones viable. Eventually random vegetables have popped up and I don't know what they are. I guess I'll just have to keep them watered and see what happens but I won't put too much effort on these guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment