Monday, March 29, 2010

Peat Pot Tray



I went crazy with how many seeds I tossed in this tray. There's a whole row of Blue Salvia and a whole row of Catnip. Tossed in the obligatory Cucumber. I was surprised I couldn't find any yellow squash so I'll have to get some later. There's Calabaza Squash? Picture showed something that looked like Zucchini. There's also some Tiny Tim Tomato, Starfruit, Scarlet O'Hara Morning Glory, Purple Hyacinth Bean Vine, Phlox, and Moonflower. I found out that some spider plant seeds were saved. I decided to have fun and plant a couple in two peat pots.

So it's a whole variety of 'em. I don't expect all of them to grow though. I think some seeds were pretty old. In fact I plan to open all my morning glory packets and just sprinkle the seeds around.

No comments:

Post a Comment